Web Services Developer
Are you a skilled developer with a solid background in web technologies, web service design, and development? Do you have a background in development with high-level programming languages, OOP, and common software design patterns? Want to work for a great company and IT group? Then perhaps you want to work for Hasbro IT.
The Web Services Developer will design and build REST and SOAP APIs using Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and their iPaaS platform as well as support legacy systems and integrations.
As a member of the Enterprise Development & Services team, the Web Services Developer will work with architects, other developers, support teams, and customers in a fast paced, collaborative, iterative environment.
The Web Services Developer is a fast learner and must have good root cause analysis and investigation skills.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP and XML).
• Experience in service transformation, routing, enrichment orchestration with API Products like Mulesoft, Tibco, WSO2, APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, designing and implementing API Proxies.
• Knowledgeable in API modeling languages and annotation (Swagger, RAML, etc.).
• A good understanding of SOA, Integrations, and Cloud Software.
• Experience developing in an agile environment with tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Desire to innovate, participate in continuous improvements, and learn new technology
• MuleSoft Anypoint Studio (Development and Troubleshooting)
• Mulesoft ESB, Anypoint Connectors and Dev Toolkit
• Environment Management (Anypoint On-premise and CloudHub)
• Mule Management Console, Mule Agent, MUnit
• Writes testable code using JUnit, MUnit, etc.
• Experience with CI process and build tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven
• Experience in using Graylog
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why do you want to work at Hasbro?
• We have the best portfolio of toy and game brands in the world: Transformers, GI Joe, Nerf, Scrabble, Monopoly, Clue, My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop and we are successfully taking our toy and game brands into all media experiences
• Our traditional toy business continues to grow, and we’re committed to extending those retail toy experiences to engage kids and adults with digital/online extensions that extend their enjoyment of our products
• We have a long and proud tradition of supporting children worldwide through a variety of philanthropic and community relations programs
• We are committed to Corporate Social Responsibility, including the quality and safety of our products, environmental and health initiatives, and ethical manufacturing programs
• We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a generous bonus plan
• Our Core Values – fun, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and integrity – all make for a great place to work!
Hasbro, Inc., headquartered in Pawtucket, RI, is a worldwide leader in children’s and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. As a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brands names as TRANSFORMERS, PLAYSKOOL, TONKA, MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, CRANIUM and WIZARDS OF THE COAST.