Web River Solutions Seeks Web Application Developers
Brave River Solutions is an excellent place to advance your career. We’re smart and hard-working, our projects are the hottest in e-Business today, and we have a lot of fun in everything we do.
At Brave River Solutions, you’ll work closely with a team of industry and technology experts. You’ll be involved in challenging work right from the start, gaining new knowledge and hands-on experience every day. And you’ll get to share your wisdom with new recruits, helping them build important skills as you develop your own mentoring abilities. Our people define the fabric of our culture. Culture is important to us and if you want to be part of defining the next e-Business offering don’t hesitate to contact us.
All positions exist in our Warwick, Rhode Island office. Our unique approach allows telecommuting, close-by regional offices, and an atmosphere which encourages creativity.
Web Applications Developers
Multiple opportunities exist:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (preferred).
- Two or more years of project work experience within all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, with the technologies listed above.
- Effective utilization of office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, e-mail) in order to manage personal and team project work.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Self-starter, with the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies.
- ASP.Net/ASP, VB.Net/VB, Visual Studio 2005/2008, VBScript, , HTML, XML, CSS, MS SQL Server (2005+), Stored Procedures, Visual Source Safe (or similar).
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with: SQL server reporting services, C#, XSLT
- Involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis & design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Place a high value on the quality of deliverables.
- Produce deliverables according to client timelines, using established development tools, resources, and procedures.
- Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given day/week.
- Provide project and status reports to internal team leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
- Business casual environment
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements, indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com. No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, visit www.braveriver.com.