Web Designer (South Kingstown)
RPS ASA is currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Level Web Design. This candidate should have 3 or more years of experience working on web and mobile based designs including UI/UX. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing custom websites in Adobe Photoshop and supporting our development team with any design related requests.
- Experience creating website designs from scratch and from a starting templated with PhotoShop and other Adobe CreativeCloud Applications.
- Knowledge of web UI/UX best practices
- Maintain current and relevant knowledge of user design trends, standards, and techniques
- Proficient to expert in Adobe’s Creative Suite (At least Photoshop)
- Experience with mobile designs
- Ability to create logos for clients
- Ability to accurately estimate the effort needed to complete tasks assigned to you
- Skilled in ensuring deliverables meets high standards of quality
- Working directly with clients on initial design concepts and subsequent revisions would be a plus but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
- Casual work environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RPS ASA is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS ASA helps a diverse client base to investigate their issues of concern and obtain functional answers. RPS ASA, 55 Village Square Drive, South County Commons, South Kingstown, RI 02879