Software Engineer, Vector Software
Vector Software, the leading provider of automated software testing solutions for developers of
embedded applications, has multiple openings for Software Engineers in East Greenwich Rhode Island.
In this role you will enhance existing VectorCAST functionality, add new functionality, and contribute to
our internal development infrastructure. Each team member is an integral part of development process
including: analysis, design, and implementation.
Utilize detailed knowledge of Vector Software's technology to develop solutions for the customer
Develop scripts, tech notes, and white papers to document common workflows
- 0-2 years professional development experience
- Complete understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design and problem solving
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems
Nice to Have Skills
- Language Parser experience
- Embedded microprocessor development
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics
To Apply, applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to the job title in the subject)
Vector Software is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer