Set-up Programmer Needed
Rapidly growing software development firm located in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Dublin Ireland, seeks a Junior Programmer for US operations.
- Work with Senior Programmers to develop software required to meet the needs of clients.
- Assist in the development of Configuration Management and Quality Assurance (CMQA) procedures for software development/maintenance.
- Provide telephone and e-mail support to customer base for help desk calls and technical issues.
- Work with customer base end-users to resolve technical requests, problems and concerns.
- Work with customer base end-users during software installation and implementation phase to install and configure software as needed.
- Support technical phone conferences with new clients in order to gather information on client needs and client infrastructure.
- Will work individually, and as a team, to provide troubleshooting and maintenance of pre-existing programs.
- Applicant should be able to parse an existing program, troubleshoot, and update the program while maintaining data structure and reliability.
- Will need to communicate closely with our customer Support Engineers.
- Will be responsible for reviewing morning reports, troubleshooting issues with programs and making updates as necessary.
- Primary language is Winbatch with additional work in ASP and Visual Basic.
- Need to communicate clearly/effectively with customers by telephone and e-mail.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently on tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have a good sense humor
- High energy with the ability to multi-task
Please contact Donna Gilman at 1-508-894-2150 or email@example.com for further inquiries.