Python Web Developer (South Kingstown)
Python Web Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible for support and maintenance of new and existing web applications.
- Experience with Python and/or other open source technologies
- Experience with any of the following is a plus but not required: Knockout, Angular, Backbone, or React
- Experience with database technologies: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience working with SOAP and/or RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing with GIS and map-based applications is preferred but not required
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, or TFS).
- Experience with the full development life-cycle, from analysis through delivery
- Excellent problem solving skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
- Ability to QA test your work and other developers work. Unit Testing experience is a plus.
- Experience with project management or leading a development team is preferred but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including healthcare and 401k with a 5% company match
- Casual and fun work environment
- Flexible work hours
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPS ASA is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS ASA helps a diverse client base to investigate their issues of concern and obtain functional answers.
South Kingstown, RI