.NET Software/Web Developer (South Kingstown)
.NET Software/Web Developer
RPS ASA is currently seeking Jr level Software Microsoft .NET Software or Web Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for support and maintenance of new and existing software, writing code primarily in C#. Knowledge and experience in VB/VB.NET is not required but is a plus.
- Practical work experience with Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below.
- Experience developing .NET applications.
- Expertise with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using the VB.Net or C# programming language.
- Experience with desktop applications using WinForms and/or web experience with ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, or .NET Core
- Experience with any of the following is preferred but not required: Knockout, Angular, Backbone, JQuery, or React
- Expertise in developing SQL in MS SQL Server preferred but not required.
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
- Casual work environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RPS ASA is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS ASA helps a diverse client base to investigate their issues of concern and obtain functional answers. RPS ASA, 55 Village Square Drive, South County Commons, South Kingstown, RI 02879