Johnson and Johnson
The Health Technology Center is an innovative facility located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island focused on testing and building emerging digital technology in an Agile environment. Software development, user interface, analytics, and mobile application development teams work together on a wide variety of projects in a collaborative environment.
Analytics interns will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson’s business collecting data, analyzing it, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
Each intern could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
• You will contribute individually and as a team member as part of an analytics team
• You will work towards goals and objectives developed in partnership with an experienced analytics practitioner
• You will work within a group (in IT) that supports all functional areas of the business
Successful Interns are required to:
• Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
• Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferred fields are Data Science, Statistics, Information Management/Technology, Computer Engineering/Science, Software Engineering/Development, or something equivalent.
• Have a passion for a career in technology.
• Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
• Prior experience with statistics and/or computational programming is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience with R and/or Python is preferred.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume to Doug Friedman (DFriedm4@its.jnj.com) and Jan Zukowski (email@example.com).