Information Security Analyst
Providing a “Smarter Way To Bank” is an endeavor that sets Pawtucket Credit Union apart from other banking institutions. As an organization founded by and run for the benefit of our membership, this all-encompassing philosophy is woven throughout our activities. PCU has been named one of the “Best Places To Work In R.I.” annually since 2010. We are committed to providing our members with outstanding products and services and we are looking to attract employees who can help us achieve our goal. Pawtucket Credit Union (PCU) has the following employment opportunity:
Title: Information Security Analyst
Job Category: Full-Time
Description: Coordinate with various departments across the organization to improve the information security posture and implement the strategy.
- Work with Credit Union Management to promote an understanding of information risk management processes and practices.
- Manage vendor due diligence processes.
- Providing oversight and guidance for conducting various risk assessments and following up with business lines on remediation as required.
- Conducting assurance testing to validate controls are adequate and effective- recommending improvements as necessary.
- Working with business line management to maintain Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).
- Working with business lines to maintain and exercise (test) the business continuity and disaster recovery plans for all critical assets and functional areas of the Credit Union.