Front-End Developer / Web Designer (South Kingstown)
Front-End Developer / Web Designer
RPS ASA is currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Level Front-End Developer with Web Design experience. This candidate should have 3 or more years of experience working on web-based applications focusing on UI/UX. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing custom websites in Adobe Photoshop and implementing a custom website design using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JQuery, BootStrap, Etc. You will also need be working on existing website project to format pages and content.
- Experience with responsive frameworks such as Foundation and BootStrap
- Knowledge of web UI/UX best practices
- Maintain current, relevant knowledge of user design trends, standards, and techniques
- Proficient to expert in Adobe’s Creative Suite (At least Photoshop)
- Experience with mobile design
- Experience with any of the following is a plus but not required: Knockout, Angular, Backbone, or React
- Knowledge or experience with ASP.NET, PHP, or Python would be a plus but not required. (We can teach you.)
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
- Ability to accurately estimate the effort needed to complete tasks assigned to you
- Skilled in ensuring delivered code meets high standards of quality
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
- Casual work environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPS ASA is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS ASA helps a diverse client base to investigate their issues of concern and obtain functional answers. RPS ASA, 55 Village Square Drive, South County Commons, South Kingstown, RI 02879