Experiential Learning Experience with Embedded Systems Available
1. High caliber student pursuing a Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science degree.
2. Demonstrated experience and/or interest working with embedded systems
3. Has strong programming skills with the ability to learn new tools and languages. C and Python experience are a plus.
4. Able to produce quality output based on specific written and/or verbal project requirements.
5. Experience with Linux/Unix, TCP/IP communications, and ZigBee or other low power wireless sensor networks, hardware design a plus.
For more information, contact:
College of Business Administration
University of Rhode Island