B2BGateway.Net — Innovations Programmer
We are an EDI firm looking to fill a few programming spots. We are looking for energetic people who learn quickly and who like to think outside the box. I have attached two of our programming job descriptions for you in case you have a student that might be interested in coming to work for us.
Our website is: www.b2bgateway.net
I looking forward to hearing from you or any of your interested students.
International software development firm specializing in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Advanced Data Connectivity (ADC) seeks an Innovations Programmer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another computer programming field.
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island
Salary: Based on experience
- Work will include web and desktop application development.
- Work with Senior Programmers on projects, seeing them through from the design phase to production and maintenance.
- Must be able to gather requirements and recommend solutions to problems facing the business or clientele.
- Will work individually, and as a team, to create new projects, provide troubleshooting and maintain existing programs.
- Applicant should be able to read existing code, troubleshoot, and update programs while maintaining data structure and functional integrity.
- Will need to communicate closely with other Programmers.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science or computer programming.
- 2+ year experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicant should be familiar with .Net programming and Visual Studio.
- Must have a good understanding of OOP, preferably in C#
- Must have a working knowledge of database technologies including the ability to read and write SQL Queries.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies as scope of projects assigned grow in difficulty.
- Must have good communication skills, and work well with other staff including less technical departments.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be secure with asking questions in order to gain the knowledge and understanding of the tasks at hand.
B2BGateway is looking for a high energy, friendly and engaging individual who takes pride in the company. The position requires an individual who possess time management and organization skills in order to complete critical tasks in a timely manner.
Please apply online at https://www.b2bgateway.net/careers or send your resume to HR@B2BGateway.Net. Be sure to include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.